- Lorraine Hammond: From the President
- Wendy Moore: Council Notes
- Molly de Lemos: Update on LDA Publications
- Robyn Wheldall: AUSPELD and LDA
- Alison Clarke: Why are children not getting the systematic explicit phonic they need?
- Ray Boyd: From the rock comes the sculpture
- Fay Tran: Individualising the teaching and spelling: reflections from the classroom
- Alison Clarke: Is decoding about word identification or about making meaning from text?
- Monique Nowers: The ‘Phonics Debate’: a lesson in irony
- Greg Ashman: Education reporting in Australia
- Kirsten Duncombe: Think on This
- Pamela Snow: An open letter to student teachers
- Pamela Snow: Pamela Snow reflects on The Reading League Conference, Syracuse, October 2018 – Pamela Snow
- Wendy Moore: Learning disorders: A response to intervention perspective, by Peter Westwood (2017)
- Ann Ryan: A Country Practice – meeting Kate Munro in rural Mudgee
- Ann Ryan: Consultant Notes