- Lorraine Hammond: From the President
- Wendy Moore: Council News
- Ros Neilson: An interview with David Kilpatrick
- Award Presentations following the AGM
- Jennifer Buckingham: The mission to improve reading instruction; How can we achieve success?
- Steven Capp: How one school made the transition to evidence-based practice
- Jan Roberts: On being a Consultant Member of LDA
Special issue: On phonics, phonemic awareness and dyslexia
- Jennifer Buckingham & Kevin Wheldall: Why all state’s and territories should follow South Australia’s lead and introduce the Year 1 Phonics Check – An update.
- Stephen Parker: Synthetic Phonics: What it is and what it is not.
- Ros Neilson: The Phonemic Awareness versus Phonics Debate: Avoiding the Friendly Fire
- James Chapman & William Tunmer: Dyslexia and Equity: A more inclusive approach to reading difficulties
- Steve Dykstra: In Defence of Truth: A reply to 57 Reading Voices on the Issue of Dyslexia
- Peter Westwood: What’s in a name?
- A new name for LDA?
- Anne Pringle & Mim Davidson: Vale Anne Bishop.
- Ann Ryan: Consultant Notes